||Domino / Notes|
Who says you can’t teach an old dog new tricks? Domino 8 is ready for Westminster!
Millions of Domino applications are about to join the Open Standards and Web 2.0 revolutions! Why not yours?
Here’s just some of what’s new:
- New mail, messaging, calendar and task functions – beyond anything in Outlook;
- Integration of multiple mail accounts into a single Notes mailbox, including Yahoo and g-mail;
- Domino Traveler – full Domino functions on your mobile device;
- Composite Applications – integration with custom applications or Web widgets like Google applications;
- Web 2.0 funtions within the new 8.1 Domino Designer;
- Direct links to all of the Lotus Collaboration and Connections applications – including Sametime and Quickr;
- Common development for Domino and Websphere Portal;
- Support for Lotus Expeditor – components development tool;
- Support for dashboards and mash-ups;
- Hundreds of additional ‘new tricks’
Some of these functions were released with Domino 8.0.1 in February or 8.5 this summer, but you can test most of them now.
If you or your management team believe that it’s time to cash in Domino – let us help you look again. Your investment is ready for a second big-time return. Upgrade your existing applications to a state-of-the-art, dashboard-driven, Web 2.0-compatible, butt-kicking solution.
Need a Plan of Action or ROI Statement? Check the resources in the sidebar, or contact Cambridge for advice on how to proceed
|Domino - A robust platform for email, collaboration and application development.|
|Notes - World class email, calendar, scheduling, collaboration and business mashups.|